Monday, September 9, 2013

In the Kitchen Cont.

Well, there are still some peaches and nectarines to attend to, but I did get two batches of peach jam made.

Bethany made enchiladas for supper. I made this http://tideandthyme.com/homemade-enchilada-sauce/
sauce for her to use. Yummy! And easy. We also had sliced nectarines with supper. See what I did there? ;)

Of course now comes the not so fun part "in the kitchen" - dishes. But it is Rachel's turn.

Currently, school lunches are being made. One of the cats is sipping tuna juice. Herbs (basil, rosemary, and dill) are 
growing in my windowsill. Peach jam is "sitting at room temperature for 24 hours". Oh, and dishes. There are still 
dishes. Oh Rachel....where art thou?

1 comment:

  1. Love this post, made me smile and laugh. Hope the dishes got done. You are amazing Hannah, and beautiful! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete