Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The News From Our House

Daddy is still gone moose hunting. We miss him!

Today is 9/11, not just at our house, but everywhere.  Three of my children were born after that dreadful day, so before they left for school we had a quick history lesson. Never forget!

Rachel, my second-born, started homeschool today. This is something she really wants, (we homeschooled in the past) so I told her we could do it this year and reevaluate from there. All of her curriculum isn't here yet, so today she worked on math, started her photography class (she is very excited about it), and we read a chapter in Proverbs together. I also took her out to lunch. :)  Here she is- she did not want me to take her picture, but I'm her mom and I want o remember this day.


And possibly the best news around here today (if you asked my kids), is that I'm making homemade chicken and noodles.






No comments:

Post a Comment